2 Comfort Foods With Fresh Truffles
We all eat food but does it ever sate us? Probably not. It is why we look towards comfort food such as the black truffle. These dishes are food for the soul. Cheese, dairy, and pasta are some of the most known wholesome items, which are why pizzas and Truffle Sauce Pasta are our go-to dishes. To elevate your fine dining experience within the domain of comfort food, we have assembled the 5 best comfort food recipes.
Black Truffle White Sauce Lasagna
This lasagna uses three different types of cheese. The black truffle in this dish adds a new level of flavor to the classic lasagna. The following is the recipe for Black Truffle White Sauce Lasagna:
- Black Truffle Butter
- Black Truffle Oil (Order Fresh Truffle Oil Online)
- Onion (1 medium-sized)
- Porcini Mushroom Sauce with Truffle
- Salt and Pepper
- Thyme leaves
- Fresh sage
- White wine
- Lasagna Sheets
- Fontina Cheese
- All-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease the lasagna pan with black truffle butter
- In a skillet, fry the onions in truffle butter until they become translucent. Add garlic and mushrooms with salt and pepper. Sauté for 5 to 10 minutes until mushrooms are golden brown. Stir in thyme, sage, along with white wine. Cook until any remaining liquid evaporates in the Truffle Sauce Pasta.
- In another pot, add in water and soak in the lasagna sheets. After 40 seconds on each side, take the sheets out and drain them. Pat them dry and lay them out, so they don’t break apart.
- Make the bechamel sauce using flour, truffle butter, and milk.
- Layer the lasagna sheets in the greased pan. Add in the mushroom sauce, bechamel, fontina, ricotta, and parmesan cheese. Repeat the step with each layer.
- After the layering is complete, sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Place in the oven for 40-45 minutes. Bring it out as the cheese on top begins to boil. Let it rest for 15 minutes before you serve.
Truffle Mac and Cheese
Who doesn’t love a good mac and cheese every Friday or Saturday night? But what if you could elevate the classic dish for your partner on a Netflix date night? Well, then. Truffle Home Delivery is just one click away. We have the perfect recipe for you! Just a few tweaks, and you can create the same dish but with a drastically different impact. Let’s start!
- Elbow macaroni
- Extra virgin oil with white alba truffle
- All-purpose flour (1/4 cup)
- Sweet paprika (1/2 tsp)
- Dijon mustard (1/2 tsp)
- Milk (2 cups)
- Pepper, to taste
- Half-and-half (1 cup)
- Shredded Gruyère cheese (1 ½ cups)
- Shredded white cheddar cheese (1 ½ cups)
- Minced fresh chives (2 tbs)
- Pre-heat an oven to 375°F.
- Heat salted water in a hot pan over the stove and add in the elbow macaroni.
- Boil the macaroni and stir occasionally.
- Drain the macaroni in 2 minutes less than the packaged instructions have mentioned.
- Drizzle extra virgin oil with white alba truffle on the macaroni while still hot and mix it.
- Put the drained pasta in the saucepan and melt some butter (4tbs) in another saucepan.
- Add flour, sweet paprika, and Dijon mustard to the mix.
- Stir for 2-4 minutes until no flour remains visible in the pot.
- Whisk in some milk and a half and half along with a pinch of salt.
- Stir and whisk the paste continuously until it comes to a boil.
- Add in a pinch of pepper and both the cheese.
- Pour the paste onto the macaroni.
- Top them off with some freshly cut chives.
- Butter up a baking dish preferably of 9-by-13-inch.
- Put it in the oven for 25-30 minutes to create the perfect crispy top.