How To Perform HP LaserJet P1102W Wireless Setup?
For the installation of the HP LaserJet P1102W wireless printer, you can set up your printer on any of your devices by following these simple steps. How to set up HP LaserJet P1102W printer on mac, As a result, we have included the processes for setting up a printer on both Windows and Mac operating systems in this article. In addition, we have described how to connect your HP printer to your iPad.
For Windows, HP Wireless LaserJet P1102W Printer Setup
- To begin, turn on your computer and your HP printer. Keeping the printer close to the PC is a good idea.
- Go to www.123.hp.com/laserjet on your computer and follow the directions to get the full feature printer driver by clicking the ‘Download’ button.
- To begin the setup process, open the downloaded file.
- Read the licensing agreement’s terms carefully, then check the box next to “I have reviewed and accept the agreements and settings” and select the “Easy Install” option. After that, select the ‘Next’ option.
- The choice of ‘printer found’ will appear on the next page.
- Select HP LaserJet P1102W printer from the drop-down menu and click “Continue.”
- After you’ve finished installing the software, the setup will show you all of the printers it can detect. If your preferred printer is not visible, click the ‘my printer is not shown’ button and then ‘continue.’
- Select the option to ‘Configure to print over the wireless network’ and then click ‘Next.’
- The software and driver installation will now begin.
- Now, using the USB cord, connect the computer to the printer.
- The installation process on the wireless configuration application will proceed once the printer connection has been recognized. “Next” should be selected.
- Select ‘Automatic’ to find the computer for Wi-Fi login credentials when requested for the ‘Wireless Discovery’ step, and then ‘Next’.
- The screen will now display the network name and the ‘Wireless Network Credentials’ will appear. Choose your network and click the ‘Next button.
- The HP LaserJet P1102w printer will then connect to your wireless network.
- Finally, on your Windows PC, disconnect the USB cable and select Finish.
How To Setup HP LaserJet P1102W Wireless On A Mac
- To begin, turn on your printer and check to see if there is no error light on the printer and that it is in ready mode.
- Connect your Mac device to the wireless network that you want to share with the printer now.
- Then, using the USB cable, connect the Mac device to the printer.
- On the screen, a pop-up window will appear automatically.
- It will request authorization to download and install the required software.
- To grant permission, select the “install” option.
- The permission will be followed by the prompt of the license agreement.
- Read the terms carefully, and then click the “agree” button if you are pleased.
- This will download and install the appropriate software for your printer version automatically.
- After the installation is complete, enter ‘System Preferences’ by clicking on the ‘Apple’ icon.
- After that, go to the ‘Printers and Scanners’ area.
- Then press the ‘printer setup’ button after clicking on ‘Open Print Queue.’
- Now go to ‘settings,’ tap the ‘utility’ button, and then click on the ‘open printer utility’ button.
- Click the ‘HTML configuration’ button at the bottom of the left-hand side of the new window.
- After that, pick ‘Wireless’ under ‘IPV4 Configuration’ under the ‘Networking’ tab.
- Change the state of the ‘Wireless’ section from ‘disabled’ to ‘enabled’.
- Select ‘Ok’ after clicking ‘apply.’
- Return to the previous page of the wireless configuration. Select the name of your shared network from the bottom right corner of the window under ‘Network Name (SSID).’
- Then, on the left-hand side of the network names, click the icon that displays the two arrows.
- Choose ‘Security Mode’ from the drop-down box at the bottom of the authentication box, type the network password correctly, then click the ‘apply button.
- Return to ‘printers & scanners’ and click the (+) sign once more. Select HP LaserJet P1102W printer from the popup window.
- Then select your printer name from the drop-down option in the ‘use’ column at the bottom.
- To add something, click the ‘add’ button.
Finally, the HP LaserJet P1102w wireless printer will be installed on your Mac and ready to use.